A little about the author
I hail from the teeny-weeny and the very picturesque town of Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India. Sixteen gorgeous years of my life here have inculcated in me a deep love for nature & the hills. I need to come back here to refuel myself as hills are an in-expendable part of my life!
I am currently employed as an analyst in Retail domain with dunnhumby, Gurgaon (lovin’ it here). Previously, I worked in Technology domain with Mu Sigma, Bangalore.
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar – Chemical Engg. (2011)
- Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram (2007)
I have a great penchant for music, art and dance. Music, “the only sensual pleasure without vice”, has always been the ultimate stress-buster for me. Art is like my soul and I inherit it from my mother. I cannot rub off my love for dance in any words. I have always been dancing! See my laundry list of interests below-
- I do not trim myself according to people. Hence, no fair-weather friends & no hypocrisy.
- Life gets easy if you prioritize well and be genuine.
- I love love, colors and dogs!
- I love to discover the new thoughts rolling over the blogosphere and I am happy to connect with you.
Happy and satiated with life as it comes
+& crazy about India..
I bring to you my thoughts with the hope of adding more resourcefulness to your world!